Vacancy – School Caretaker
Seaton House School is a small but very successful girls’ Prep School in Sutton (SM2). An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Administration & Operations Team as a part-time Caretaker, to work on maintaining the school’s grounds, buildings and facilities, ensuring the school is a safe environment for the girls and staff.
Skills & Person Required
- Good Organisation & Planning capability
- Team Player
Salary & Hours of Work
- 1pm to 6pm Monday to Friday in term time (approximately 35 weeks per annum)
- School Holidays – 8am – 4pm for a further 8 weeks (negotiable)
- Holidays 5 weeks’ paid holiday
- Salary £14k – £16k depending on experience
An Enhanced DBS Clearance will be processed for the successful candidate.
Closing Date will be Monday 7th October 2019. Interview date to be confirmed.
Visits to the school are welcome. Please call the school on 020 8642 2332 and ask for Mr Tim Roads.
Application forms can be downloaded below. Alternatively, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Seaton House School is committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post. The appointment will also be subject to receiving two satisfactory references.